From early childhood learning, to elementary, high school to college…
The Next Generation starts here.
Next Generation Philosophy
We believe that by providing a nurturing and educational environment for children, we can positively impact the Next Generation!
“Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
- February 14th: Valentine’s Party
- February 20-24th: Parent/Teacher Conferences
- March TBA: Spring Pictures
- March 17th: Family Night
- May 1st-5th: Teacher Appreciation Week
- May 12th: National Provider’s Day and Muffins with Mom
- May 15th-19th: Parent/Teacher Conferences
- May 29th: Memorial Day-CENTER CLOSED
- May/June TBA: Pre-Kindergarten Graduation
- June 16th: Donuts with Dad
- July 4th: 4TH OF July-CENTER CLOSED
- August 28th: 1st Day of the New School Year
- September 4th: Labor Day-CENTER CLOSED
- September 8th: Grandparents Breakfast
- October 23rd-24th: Fall Pictures
- October 25th-27th: Spirit Week
- October 31st: Harvest Pajama Party
- November 13th-17th: Parent/Teacher Conferences
- November 17th: Thanksgiving Food Drive delivery
- November 23rd: Thanksgiving – CENTER CLOSED
- December 18th: Christmas Delivery
- December TBA: Annual Christmas Program
- December 25th : CHRISTMAS – CENTER CLOSED
We offer programs for all ages.
Find out more about our philosophy and what we believe.